- Payment towards Advance Membership/Certification Exam: Full payment is due at the time of registration. Payment can be done through
- Credit Card. Currently we accept credit card (accepts all leading credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Amex etc.) payments made through Paypal or Bank of America payment gateway.
- Bank Transfer:
Bank Name: Bank of America, Frederick, MD, USA
Type of Account: Current
Account Name: VMedu Inc
Account Number: 4460 0519 5480
Routing Number: 052001633 (paper & electronic) / 026009593 (wires)
- Phone: We also accept credit card payments through phone. If you have any queries, please click here to Contact Us / Raise a Ticket.
- Limitation of Liability: In case of any disputes or perceived failure to provide service as agreed, 6sigmastudy will only be liable for the amount paid by the student towards the fee paid. 6sigmastudy will not be liable for lost wages, travel costs and any other incidental costs that a student may have incurred. The total value of reimbursement provided to a student by 6sigmastudy.com will not, under any circumstances, exceed the amount that the student has paid for the Membership/Exam.
- Online preparatory course extension: Online preparatory course extension is a recurring payment plan. 6Sigmastudy/VMEdu will charge your account automatically on a recurring basis. Online preparatory course extension can be canceled only from your VMEdu account before the next payment date. After cancellation, your online preparatory course access will be active until your next payment date.
- Proprietary use of 6sigmastudy.com study material: We will provide you course content, which are proprietary property of 6sigmastudy.com. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such activity constitutes a violation of copyright laws. You also represent that you are participating in the 6sigmastudy certification exams solely and that you have no relationship with any person or company which provides training for non 6sigmastudy partners.
- Cancellation: Membership/Exam cancellation cost is $ 100 after initial enrollment (if cancelled within 2 days of making the payment to 6sigmastudy.com). Also, no cancellation request is allowed 2 days after the enrollment.
- Exam Rescheduling: From October 15, 2014 onward, if students reschedule their proctored exam, they will have to pay a rescheduling fee of $50.
- Information about your membership may be provided to co-workers in your company who may ask for reference about our course.
- Non-Solicitation Policy: If you pass the 6sigmastudy certification Exam, your name will be added to the success list of the students. You may also be featured in photos or videos of the 6sigmastudy classes showing how we teach. However, 6sigmastudy.com will not distribute your personal information to any third party marketing database or disclose the personal details to anyone EXCEPT on a case to case basis after proper verification of the person requesting for the information or in case of legal requirements. Your personal information could be used by us to send you information and promotional messages from 6sigmastudy about our products, services, and events.
- In case of any dispute, VMEdu's decision is final.
- VMEdu has the discretion to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.